Dear PhD Students and Postdoc Researchers,
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the second edition of the International Conference on Advanced Research in Engineering, CARE 2022, organized by the Doctoral School “Acad. Radu Voinea” of the Faculty of Mechanics, from the University of Craiova, on October 28, 2022.
The main objective of the CARE 2022 Conference is to promote excellence in research, to establish partnerships and collaborative relationships through the exchange of knowledge and expertise and to respond to new trends and challenges in doctoral research in engineering.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for doctoral researchers to meet and share the latest developments in their field.
Following peer review by at least two experts for each paper, the papers presenting the results of the scientific concerns presented at the conference will be selected by the Scientific Committee and published in an indexed journal in International Databases, as follows:
- Acta Technica Napocensis (indexed WOS);
- Annals of Welding Equipment and Technology, AWET (indexed Scopus);
- Romanian Journal of Technical Sciences. Applied Mechanics (indexed BDI)
- Ingineria Automobilului (indexed WOS);
- Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Brasov, Series I- Engineering Sciences (indexed EBSCO).
A proceeding containing the extended abstracts (2 pages) of the conference papers will be published in Universitaria Publishing House.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the CARE 2022 Conference!